Repos des Samouraïs is a jacquard made from natural and noble materials.
Mainly composed of extremely refined pure virgin wool, together with a shimmering linen yarn, a cotton yarn twisted with a metallic yarn, they are then woven with the most beautiful raw materials currently available on the market. The yarns are first dyed in Italy and France, then woven in a workshop in the north of France which has been certified ‘EPV’ ‘Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant’ [Living Heritage Company], then finally the fabric is crushed and processed to make it soft to the touch in a workshop in south-west France, which works with the biggest international Haute Couture brands. These exclusively crafted fabrics can be used for drapery and upholstery, thanks to their high technical performance levels. Repos des Samouraïs is available in a range of 11 colours. This beautiful jacquard with its small geometric pattern can be coordinated with the semi-plains Rizière des Promises.
- composition: 48% WO, 20% LI, 13% PL, 12% CO, 4% PA, 3% PC
- weight: +/- 400 g /m² (12 oz/yd²)
- Width: 50” - 127 cm
- Wyzenbeek: 15,000 double rubs
- martindale : 60,000 cycles
- use: Siège à usage classique, rideau, coussin
- Country of origin: France
- cleaning instructions:
- Professional cleaning recommended