Made in England, the wool satin « La Garçonne » is produced from more than 92% spun lambswool. The nylon fiber provides a durable weave, and gives the fabric a good resistance. The effect on the hand is rare, both satiny and soft, and lends incredible refined quality to any interior.
- composition: 92%WO 8%PA
- weight: +/- 375g/m² (11 oz/sq.yd)
- Width: 140 cm - 55 "
- Wyzenbeek: 20,000 double rubs
- martindale : 80 000 cycles
- use: Siège à usage classique, rideau, coussin
- Country of origin: England
- cleaning instructions:
- Professional cleaning recommended