« La Cigale » is a plaited linen. The 100% linen yarn, in both warp and weft is occasionally coated with a second polyamide yarn, adding structure to the product: the polyamide provides strength, resistance and gives a puffing effect. During the weave, the first treatment phase gives it a soft, thick texture, then in the finishing phase, adds a natural shine and gives an elegant feel. La Cigale is a concert hall in Paris built at the end of the 19th century and located in the Pigalle district. In the 1920s, rising stars.
- composition: 93%LI 7%PA
- weight: +/- 930g/m² (27 oz/sq.yd)
- Width: 138 cm - 54 1/4 "
- Wyzenbeek: 15,000 double rubs
- martindale : 80 000 cycles
- use: Siège à usage classique, rideau, coussin
- Country of origin: Italy
- cleaning instructions:
- Professional cleaning recommended