« Apollinaire » is a highly original velvet of ribbed viscose. Its two-tone pile gives an absolutely unique changing effect. Run your hand over it: in addition to its extremely soft satiny feel, you will reveal the second hidden color. Its high Martindale score makes it ideal for upholstering seats.
- composition: 49%VI 30%PC 15%CO 6%PL
- weight: +/- 840g/m² (25 oz/sq.yd)
- Width: 139 cm - 54 3/4 "
- Wyzenbeek: 20,000 double rubs
- martindale : 80 000 cycles
- use: Siège à usage classique, rideau, coussin
- Country of origin: Italy
- cleaning instructions:
- Professional cleaning recommended